Tuesday: Today was the last day of my Esther Bible study, and I wasn't ready for it to be over. I was really enjoying getting to know the ladies in my group, and the study was awesome. It was pouring rain all day, so after Bible study, I picked Will up early. The little ones needed uninterrupted naps, and I didn't want to get out in the storms again. I caught this picture of Ben and Will playing with their action figures. Yes, I am a mom of boys, and I am getting used to the roaring and punching that the toys do.
Wednesday: Will and I had our date today, and he got to pick out a scrapbook then we went back to the house for a bit and created. I took him to Allen's office for my follow-up dental appointment. I expected Will to be a tad bit upset about having to keep busy at the next next to Allen, but he surprised me with a whoop and a jump. "Yay! Oh Yeah! I get to work with Daddy?" When I answered in the affirmative, he responded enthusiastically. "YES! I finally get to work with Daddy. Now I get to make some real money!!" The photo is what I see all day, almost everyday. I spend so much time tooking down at the kids, that I see my shoes all day, too -- my favorite type: K Swiss tennies.
Thursday: Today was Maddie's day, but Will wanted us to join him on his class's field trip to the wildlife museum and playground. Maddie enjoyed the museum, or rather, her time with me. She was not crazy about the animals being so close, but she was enchanted by the antique dolls in the museum's general store. She just pointed and told me she wanted the babies. The three of us ran a few errands today, too -- stopping by the home improvement stores for prices on garden stuff. Maddie, of course, had to stop and smell all the flowers.
Friday: Friday again -- whew! I made it another week. This mama is tired to the bone. Just worn out. My favorite moments today were when all the kids were napping. It gave me time to scrapbook.
Saturday: In an effort to have a little fun while we were putting the groceries away, I started stacking all the boxes. Allen came to help me with the groceries and the tower, then he started playing Jenga, removing boxes from the stack and putting them on top. What a way to make a chore more exciting . . . the kids giggled hysterically when the boxes tumbled.
No comments:
Post a Comment