The update

The update

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Week of Mar. 1, 2009

Sunday: We finished our weekend at the Kaisers. Nana played in the backyard with the kids, Grandma Ann and I went shopping, and the rest of them took naps. We headed back home after dinner. Photo is of Jon daydreaming.
Monday: Today, the kids and I celebrated Dr. Seuss's birthday with green eggs and ham for lunch and a pile of books to read all day. Allen and I started learning to Tango tonight.

Tuesday: Typical Tuesday - Bible study and lunch with Allen. I was glad to have a chance to sit in my favorite chair to watch American Idol and Law & Order.

Wednesday: We couldn't resist having lunch with Daddy (again) after MOPS this morning. Will shared a sweet hug with Ben while they sat on a bench outside the restaurant.
Thursday: Mama and Ben spent the day together. Ben loved painting this morning -- he created three masterpieces and lots of mess, but we both really enjoyed our time together.

Friday: I took the kids to Waco to visit my parents for a few days. Allen has to work this weekend, and all school and activities are on hold next week for spring break, so it was a good time to go. The kids love being outside, and so far the weather is perfect for lots of playing.

Saturday: Another favorite pasttime for the kids -- riding the wheelbarrow that Granddad bought just for the kids to ride in. The weather is windy, but beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment