Monday: We started lessons about "C" and Abraham today. I surprised Allen with a batch of C-shaped bizcochitos inspired by our Cookie Monster song, "C is for cookie!" Allen and I went to our mambo/salsa class tonight.
Tuesday: Barack Obama becomes the 44th US President. Will had preschool, Ben, Maddie, and Jon went to the church nursery, and I got a lot out of my Esther study today. The nursery had extended childcare, so Allen picked me up for a quick lunch date.
Wednesday: I can finally check off the MOPS craft from my to-do list (until next time). Our MOPS group completed 16 no-sew blankets and 36 crayon holders for a service project.
Thursday: Jon's Day out with Mama included a haircut, Egg McMuffins, a day at the zoo. Jon had fun watching animals and was amazed that I let him walk and lead the way. His favorite stop was the petting zoo and he kept trying to catch the goats. We stopped by to see Daddy before getting the other kids.
Friday: Tonight as Allen and I were catching up on our Netflix DVDs, we watched several episodes of an ex-FOX series called Arrested Development. Two of my favorite hobbies collided in the parody: Detective Munch from Law & Order, my favorite TV show, was teaching a scrapbook class. I laughed until I cried at the craziness.
Saturday: A relaxing, no-pressure, no-projects day at home with the family. I was browsing some scrapbook magazines when Ben brought me the phone. . . a call from Elmo to brighten the day. I even found time to complete a few scrapbook pages.
No comments:
Post a Comment