Monday: This morning I started with a plan: Bible stories, song & dance, art projects, playtime, lunch, naps. The kids and I got that far successfully. Maddie was sitting on my tummy and giving me giggles and kisses when I snapped this picture. A very happy moment for both of us. Allen and I started learning Salsa in our dance class tonight.
Tuesday: Today started way to early with Maddie shrieking because Jon had gotten himself comfortable in HER crib before she was ready to wake up. At naptime, I found Jon and Maddie playing happily on top of the dresser while Ben snoozed. Will was back in school today.
Wednesday: Today I went to MOPS and the kids went to Moppets. After that, Allen joined us for lunch at Joe's Italian Grill. It was a rough afternoon -- except for Ben's short doze on the way home, none of the kids napped. Thursday: I took Will to school and Ben and Jon to Mother's Day Out this morning. Maddie and I spent the day at the mall shopping. We stopped for a somewhat healthy lunch of chicken and fruit but splurged on an oatmeal cookie. I really enjoyed spending the day with my daughter. Tonight, I went out for dinner with my girlfriends and dropped into bed just before midnight.
Friday: A warm, but windy and cloudy January day. The kids were pretty fussy this morning, but they did enjoy coloring. Ben colored the kitchen table blue while Will practiced writing his name. The little kids finally took naps. Saturday: The kids went to bed last night fairly easily, but naptime today didn't happen. They were just too excited. Ben snoozed for a short time, but then the others woke him up. It was a cranky afternoon so we ordered a pizza and the kids went to bed early. Night time bed time seems to be a breeze -- all four were snoring by 7:06pm.
No comments:
Post a Comment