Sunday: Today we all ran errands: Walmart, Target, out for lunch, and grocery shopping. Allen got some clothes to fit his thinner body, and the kids enjoyed the shopping carts again.
Monday: We stuck to our morning plan with stories, songs, and games. I caught Jon trying to poop, so I stuck him on the potty. It was the smallest victory, but he and I were both excited! This is the first time the potty was used by one of the triplets for more than just sitting. Way to go!!
Tuesday: I dropped off the babies at the church, took Will to PreK, then went back to church for day 1 of Beth Moore's Esther Bible study. The little kids and a I met Allen for lunch and the babies learned some version of the word "refinery" -- came out "frierrry", "fine-E", {some jumble of syllables}. I am feeling completely overwhelmed by everything I want to accomplish this week: workout daily, keep up with intense Bible study, lesson plans and reading with kids, day out with Will and Ben, MOPS craft preparation. . . Tonight I handed the camera to Will and this photo is from his perspective.
Wednesday: Today was Will's day. We dropped off the little kids at mothers day out and Will and I went to get Chloe and her family then headed to the library for a story, craft, and snack. Will made a pinecone-peanutbutter bird feeder. Photo is Will being mad at me for not letting him have red Kool-Aid. Then we met the daddies at Chick Fil A for lunch. All three little ones napped at MDO!
Thursday: Today I officially dropped below 130 and I've lost 31 pounds! I dropped off Will, Maddie and Jon and took Ben for a day of fun. He asked several times about "Madnie" and "Nyon" -- confused that they weren't with us. We went to the barber for Ben's haircut, to the fabric store, and to the pet store. Ben got to pet a rabbit, and was enchanted by the birds, mice, and fish. Just before meeting Daddy for pizza, we went to get a wedding gift for Jason & Jenn,. After lunch, we headed to the grocery store where Ben fell asleep while I shopped. Maddie peed in the potty for the first time!
FRIDAY - I am overwhelmed with upcoming MOPS project and piles of laundry and drawers being dumped by the little kids. Kids were in PJs all day, and lunch was pancakes, eggs, and fruit. This afternoon Jon and Ben were under the cribs and I told them to come out, and little nearly-naked Jon told me "NO WEY!" He keeps taking of his PJs, and refuses to let me dress him. It is very cold, but I'm tired of that fight -- I'll dress him after dinner unless he asks for help before that. In photo, Jon was kissing Maddie just before they started dancing.
Saturday: I got up early and Allen slept in. I finally finished the MOPS craft prep, and Allen folded laundry while he watched hockey on TV. We all went out to Carino's for dinner -- we've been out to eat a lot this week, haven't we? The kids were bathed and tucked in just a little later than normal.
No comments:
Post a Comment