The update

The update

Monday, January 5, 2009

Week of Dec. 28, 2008

Sunday: Allen, Jason, & Randy went skeet shooting this morning. We came home from Melissa this evening after enjoying steak and potatoes with all the family. Refrigerator needs to be refilled.

Monday: Allen worked today, but we are still getting over the holidays. Allen and the kids played RockBand then we all got in the car -- Allen and I went to our Bolero dance class while the kids went to the gym nursery.

Tuesday: Kids and I played inside today while Allen was at work. Photo taken of Ben reading after dumping all the books on the floor.

Wednesday: For dinner, we went out for pancakes at IHOP then went to Target to get some essentials. We tucked the kids in bed and I went to bed early. I was too tired to stay up until next year, but Allen stayed up late rockin' with his game.

Thursday: Happy new year! We watched the Rose Parade and Allen watched football. The kids played and read while I worked on making a cookbook for Jenn's shower gift. Ben, Maddie, and Jon enjoy pushing the toy strollers and vacuum. Hard at play then taking a little break.

Friday: Allen was back at work again. I was thrilled when my sexy silver sandals came in the mail today. I tried the new dress and shoes on for Allen then we danced around the living room. Will took this picture and giggled -- he really likes watching us dance.
Saturday: Today we ran errands. First to WalMart and Hobby Lobby for supplies for a MOPS craft. Then we all went out for lunch at a new Mexican cafe and ended up grocery shopping. This was the first time we had all the kids on the floor -- the store had 3 kid-sized carts and the kids enjoyed helping us shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment