Sunday: The kids helped Allen in the yard and I did laundry and worked on my Bible Study. The rest of the day we played or relaxed. Our favorite kind of a day.
Monday: Started letter D and learned about Isaac and Rebekah. The kids were restless, but we did read a lot today. Photo is of Maddie and me watching dinner cook in the oven.
Tuesday: Tonight, Allen and I heard a funny noise after the kids were all tucked in. When we went to see what was going on, we found Maddie in the dark frustrated with the tape. It had gotten taped around her finger and she tugged on more tape to free herself. It didn't work, and she needed help to get out of the tape blob.
Wednesday: Will's day out with Mama. We got his haircut, then went to the library for books and storytime. We ate lunch with Daddy at a seafood place since Will requested shrimp. Then Mama and Will grabbed a smoothie before getting the little ones.Thursday: Maddie's day with Mama. We went to the beauty supply store for clips, to the fabric store, to the pet store (just for fun), to the craft store and got some stickers, to a sub shop for lunch, and to Macy's for new clothes for Mama and Maddie. A tender moment in the car playing with the Sesame Street Stickers. Mama got into size 6 jeans.Friday: Today I read to the kids stories from The Beginner's Bible, Friends of a Feather, The Story of Isaac and Rebeckah, ABC Bible Verses, Frog in Winter, On Your Potty, Spotlight on Charity, Listen to Alaska's Animals, Thumper's Shapes, I Can Be Me, Baby Signs for Mealtime, Touch & Feel Wild Animals, Mouse Paint, Sheep in a Jeep, Trusty Trooper, The Carrot Seed, and Mommy Hugs. We finished the day playing Hop on Pop.
Saturday: I spent most of the day at a salon having my hair cut and colored. We all went out for dinner and grocery shopping. Allen let the kids run around the store while I shopped -- I stressed me out, but brought smiles to most peoples' faces to see little kids having so much fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment