Monday: Today we spent most of the day reading, coloring, and playing with blocks. Somehow those three activities can keep most of the kids entertained for long periods of time. Ben is still sick so he slept and was held a lot. 6/1
Tuesday: Add Jon to the list of sick little boys. I gave Ben four breathing treatments, and Jon got three; I feel like the whole day was spent at the nebulizer, but at least the kids are good sports about it. Between meds we cuddled and read books. 6/2
Wendesday: Today Will isn't feeling well, but Ben seems to be feeling better. We watched way too much television today, but the kids are so sleepy and cranky that its hard to find anything they have the energy to do. Here is a picture of Will as he struggles to get comfortable with a fever. 6/3
Thursday: Today I did laundry and packed and then we were on our way to Waco for the weekend. Allen took a comp day so we could enjoy a few days of relaxing. The kids are still not feeling great, and I was hoping a change of scenery will perk them up a little bit. We had to stop at a gas station to give Maddie a breathing treatment, but otherwise the trip was uneventful. 6/4
Friday:There are always lots of things to do to keep the kids happy at Gramma and Grandad's. Leave it to my dad, though, to get the wildlife involved. The kids are watching Dad feed a squirrel that he has befriended. This crazy rodent actually knocks on the door or window when he wants to be hand-fed raw peanuts. 6/5
Saturday:These probably weren't picked just for me, but when I woke up and went outside, I was excited to find three pretty bouquets of wildflowers. We are still in Waco visiting my parents. 6/6
No comments:
Post a Comment