Sunday: I am trying so hard to get the laundry out of sight. I'm tired of kids clothes hiding the dining room table. I'm sick of picking up clothes from all over their room after they've dumped the drawers. Today, I sorted the clothes: Will, Ben, Maddie, Jon, summer, winter, fits, doesn't fit, give away, garage sale, consignment, store for next year. Monday: Happy Memorial Day! We kept it low key, but we did get out the splash pool for the kids and Allen to have fun. This photo is of the Texas sunset kissing Ben and Daddy.Tuesday: My little boy is now a kindergartener -- Will graduated from preschool today.
Wednesday: Will and I enjoyed our last date. . .well, at least the last time he and I get to spend the day together while the little kids are in mothers day out. We spent the day hinting letterboxes. Here is Will goofing off after we hiked, found a box, and tasted some wild blackberries at Camp Ford.
Thursday: Today Will had his last day of preschool, but it was mostly a day of partying hula-style. He has been so excited about the luau and since he was allowed to be a bit silly, he begged for a mohawk. Ben is sick today, so he and I stayed home while Will was at preschool and Maddie and Jon were at mothers day out.
Friday: And now the summer begins. Ben isn't feeling great, and while he slept, Jon helped himself to some oatmeal. By the time I found out what was going on, he was struggling with the oversized broom and dustpan. . . . at least he tried to clean it up before telling me about it.
Saturday: Allen woke me up and said we needed to take Ben to the doctor. Ben's cough shows no signs of getting better, he is on his fourth day of on-and-off fever, and now he's lethargic. I spent a few hours at Urgent care with him and we found out he has bronchitis again.
No comments:
Post a Comment