Sunday: Allen got up early and made pancakes for breakfast while Randy and Shelley played with the kids. After Allen went to work and his parents left, the kids and I played, napped, then had dinner. The kids went to bed easily, but that often happens after a busy weekend. I am already missing Allen and can't wait to have him home in the evenings. Monday: Allen is still working nights, but the good news is he gets middle-of-the day cuddle time with his kiddos. Tonight, Christina came over to watch the kids, and I went to Target, then met Allen for a just-the-2-of-us dinner. It's nice to see him with out distractions.
Tuesday: After we dropped Will off at school, the kids and I came home for a lazy day. Somehow, Maddie kept pig-tales (or "princess hair," as she calls it) in long enough for me to get this picture. This little one doesn't keep her hair up longer than 15 minutes.
Wednesday: Since it is a month of 5 Wednesdays, we didn't have plans for today. It was a casual day at home. The kids played, and I prepared for the weekend.Thursday: Today was Jon's day with Mama. He and I ran a few errands, and he enjoyed helping me at the grocery store. He was thrilled to get to push his own cart while I put the groceries in it. After we checked out, he insisted on carrying the bag himself even though it was almost as heavy as he is. We went home and had lunch with Daddy.
Friday: After many, many hours of driving, I pulled into my favorite parking spot and took this picture of my favorite store in the whole world -- yes, I'm a bit partial. I enjoyed visiting with friends and even got a little bit of scrapbooking done before going back to the hotel at midnight. My! Have I missed this place!
Saturday: I loved this picture my friend Aja captured of me taking a picture with Jennie at Chasing Rainbows. I had another fun day, but I had to go to WalMart to buy a jacket -- I didn't pack for such cool weather. I taught a layout-class and scrapped a little bit more. By dinner time I was exhausted, but Jennie and I had dinner with Whitney, Lisa, and Allie. It was a perfect day, and I fell asleep very quickly.
No comments:
Post a Comment